A few articles that I have been thinking about as of late. Hope some are useful for you.
- People Don’t Buy Products, They Buy Better Versions of Themselves – “A feature is what your product does; a benefit is what the customer can do with your product.”
- Ten Year Futures – “Now that mobile is maturing and its growth is slowing, everyone in tech turns to thinking about what the Next Big Thing will be. It’s easy to say that ‘machine learning is the new mobile’ (and everyone does), but there are other things going on too.”
- Artificial Intelligence: The Promise and the Playbook – “We’ve met with hundreds of Fortune 500/ Global 2000 companies, startups, and government agencies asking: “How do I get started with artificial intelligence?” and “What can I do with AI in my own product or company?”
- The Four-Letter Code to Selling Just About Anything – “Loewy believed that consumers are torn between a curiosity about new things and a fear of anything too new.”
- Crafting The First Mile Of Product –“To make matters worse, the first mile of a product experience is increasingly neglected over time despite becoming more important over time. “